Friday, May 8, 2009

Some Pictures

I couldn't help myself. I've been searching online for a slide converter, and not feeling like doling out money for something I'm not sure of, I decided to put my digital camera on SuperMacro focus and just snap a few pictures of the slides myself.

So, here they are, just drawn out of a box of slides I have possession of.

Click on the images for a larger size photo.

That's Tommy Horn and Chris Johnstone? in the red boat.
And I think I recognize David Eckhart in the back boat.


Did I mention Honey-dipping?
Who are these guys?


That's not Capt. Geh, is it?


Left to Right, Randy Mahan, Brad Neat, Rob Mahan,
in front of the Fish Camp Van

1 comment:

  1. I think that's David Hibbard to the right of Tommy's boat, and maybe David Stallman toward the flag pole.

    ReplyDelete